I asked an open question the other day on twitter and facebook, if anyone wanted to see Danny’s new dog in upcoming episodes. Having him back on the show is a possibility since in the end of “Lapa’au” Danny tells Steve that the dog has found a new home with his daughter Grace. The Five-0 fans responded with a resounding “YES” that they wanted the loyal pooch back on the show. One of my conversations went like this:
Linda didn’t like my name suggestions. Pauly D would have been my next idea, but I don’t think Linda would even hear me out. So that led me to think that the fans should try naming Danny’s new friend!
Do you have an idea for a name? If you do, leave a COMMENT on this post (not on Facebook or twitter) of your idea for a name, leave your reason why your name would be perfect, and let’s see if we can come up with something good. Maybe we’ll even run it by Peter Lenkov and writer Joe Halpin to see if they like it!
I will select two winners from this post on the morning of Monday, November 21st. One winner will be selected randomly from all submissions, and another winner will be selected by me based on creativity. What’s the prize? A nifty Hawaii Five-0 crew t-shirt! Start posting your ideas!
1) An entry constitutes as a name and reason submitted to this post as a comment. Please keep it civil and clean.
2) One entry per person. You can submit as many names as you’d like, but you’ll only earn one entry (determined by email address).
3) You must be 18 years old. This contest is open to all areas of the world, including Antarctica, and also to everyone who’s said “I can’t watch this video clip in my area!” The winner must provide a valid mailing address to receive the prize.
4) Shirt sizes range from small to double extra large, the shirt may come in black, navy blue, white or gray depending on availability.
5) This contest is not supported, sponsored or endorsed by CBS or anyone related to Hawaii Five-0. It is a fan run feature of this blog.